- I am going to continue not using the bus unless I plan to take several trips (therefore a dayrider can be justified) or it is actually too far or will take too long to walk there (for example if I have to meet some people 10 miles away at 7am then chances are ill take the bus)
- I'm going to keep a book in which I will write down everything I spend, and tally it against the amount of money I have in order to keep better track of what Im doing.
- I will no longer Buy the beer for the band, at least without them pitching in a fair amount, (for example us all kicking in a fiver rather than me kicking in £20 and them making off with the booze)
- I will attempt not to eat while out and about so often, because sandwiches and snacks are so expensive, and Im never really that far from my house that I cant just go home to get fed
- I have recently learned of a long term savings account that I have with some money in it that pays out now that I am 18, now instead of doing the obvious thing and spending that on somthing cool I am going to instead transefer it to a new savings account, that I am unable to withdraw more than £20 a week or somthing from (in case of emergancies) and have a certain percentage or amount of my active bank account (where my wages go and what not) pay into it at the end of every month (then spend it all like a crazy person later on, hehe, or maybe just save it for university and the odd thing for margret (the mercedes))
current bank status £6.26 :(
but getting paid soon for guitar lessons :)
and have some other money to paying (refund for lifeguard training + backdated allowance) :)
embarking on a new project that is set to be quite lucrative (even if i am sharing the profit with my brother) :)
ANND getting a take rebate, wich concidering what they've taken from me undeservaddly should be quite a lot :)
if only all the worlds problems concerning money could be solved by walking every where for a little while and resolving to be more responsible. one can only dream.