13 Jun 2009
- I will be at College doing Art Foundation
- Last the entire academic year
- Allow me to go to Uni to study design (assumin that is still the carreer path I wish to follow after the course)
- I will be Attempting to get a Job, Either Bar staffing, in a shop of some kind or Lifeguarding, (I want to avoid getting a job in the food industry if at all possible)
- I will be Starting a routine of going to the Gym (and I know everyone says they're going to do this and I can only hope that I'll stick to it, however I'll have more free time while Karys has gone away to Uni, and I can go with Graham so we can keep each other strong.
- I am getting my ear pieced, once in the lobe and once in the helix (top part) my parent arnt a big fan of this one but I'm determined hehe, besideds I can always take them out if I dont like them, Im getting a black stud thing in the lobe and a little silver ring in the helix, must make sure not to get the gay ear pierced
- Im forming (at atleast bing part of) the new musical sensation that will be "Ricky and he Pigeons" with Ricky (duh) and Graham, who will be sticking around here, unlike everyone else who is running of for education. Our Ultimate aim is to play the main stage at dart music fest, if nothing else.
- Im maintaining a Guitar Amps and effects Industry, "Dave Hall Amps" which will be up and running in the near future, This is partnership with my brother, we will be handling all aspects of the running of the company together, including Handbuilding all the effects boxes. My dad has agreed to teach me how the boxes work with a veiw to creating our own brand of boxes aswell as distibuting other small time manufactured boxes.
- I plan to start up my Design Business once again, with the (rather clever) advertising ploy of running a parrallel blog and sister site with tutorials nad follow throughs (as well as other design-y stuff) which will make people aware of my company and showcase my abilities. I plan to ask my Friend to aid me in this as he owns a hosting company so as a partership I can refer my customers to him (or offer webhosting of sites designed by me on his plans) and he can refer his clients to me. (As a bonus I can host my site with him for a bit of a discount...maybe)
- Im going to do more blogging, to allow Karys (and all my friends) to keep up with me and what I'm up to, My plan is to at least to do 1 a week, summarising the week to that point. Im going to also parrallel blogs (in a similar style to Karys) which will act as an online portfolio of everything I create (doodles, photographs, actual art etc) and a place to put all the little bits and pieces I find interesting and worth putting online (like a second facebook but deeper, i.e. without all the other people, and not only photogrpahs of parties)
- In orderto fuel Number 8 I'm going to invest in a small camera and take it everywhere to document as much stuff as possible. I may simply steal my brothers and use it untill it becomes mine by proxy hehehe.
- Get on top of things at the YES centre, I do a lot of volunteering anyway but have been neglecting the place recently due to exams and shizz, but Im going to make it a priority in the near future as well as over the coming year and fix all the little things that need doing, and just need someone to come in and do, Im also going to need to find a replacement seeing as im only going to be around for a year and after that they are going to be high and dry without me. (Im going to write a separate blog of all the things im actually going to do for the YES centre as this list is quite long and cannot be limited to a single point)
9 Jun 2009
- I am going to continue not using the bus unless I plan to take several trips (therefore a dayrider can be justified) or it is actually too far or will take too long to walk there (for example if I have to meet some people 10 miles away at 7am then chances are ill take the bus)
- I'm going to keep a book in which I will write down everything I spend, and tally it against the amount of money I have in order to keep better track of what Im doing.
- I will no longer Buy the beer for the band, at least without them pitching in a fair amount, (for example us all kicking in a fiver rather than me kicking in £20 and them making off with the booze)
- I will attempt not to eat while out and about so often, because sandwiches and snacks are so expensive, and Im never really that far from my house that I cant just go home to get fed
- I have recently learned of a long term savings account that I have with some money in it that pays out now that I am 18, now instead of doing the obvious thing and spending that on somthing cool I am going to instead transefer it to a new savings account, that I am unable to withdraw more than £20 a week or somthing from (in case of emergancies) and have a certain percentage or amount of my active bank account (where my wages go and what not) pay into it at the end of every month (then spend it all like a crazy person later on, hehe, or maybe just save it for university and the odd thing for margret (the mercedes))
current bank status £6.26 :(
but getting paid soon for guitar lessons :)
and have some other money to paying (refund for lifeguard training + backdated allowance) :)
embarking on a new project that is set to be quite lucrative (even if i am sharing the profit with my brother) :)
ANND getting a take rebate, wich concidering what they've taken from me undeservaddly should be quite a lot :)
if only all the worlds problems concerning money could be solved by walking every where for a little while and resolving to be more responsible. one can only dream.
I thought this picture was funny and kinda showed how I feel, completely swamped. mostly though its funny, that ladys face is all like "what the F**k is going on here, this is my office i need to work here, and someones filled it with paper"